Odor control with bio scrubbing
Odor Control with Bio Scrubbing at Haman Gaya Sewage Treatment Plant
- Haman Gaya plant treats 6,800tons/day of sewage.
- The performance of the old bio scrubber was getting bad and reached 12-ppm of H2S after bio scrubbing with 15-ppm inlet.
- Most of the parts are damaged and become corroded.
- The client decided to replace it with a higher efficient odor control system.
- One odor control system of Standard with Pre and bio scrubbing type
- Yusung Bio-Scrubber with water, microorganisms, caustic soda scrubbing liquid
- FOR one incineration plant of 950㎥/min
- One wet scrubber installed in 2018 treats 950㎥/min of foul air.
- 99.5 percent H2S removed